Thursday, April 22, 2010

Dirty Hands, Frightened Minds

This little note was in response to a FB post what asked... Why don’t waiters wash their hand, change their gloves, etc?

So I went off.. Surprise ha? Hee hee.......

An aside... I was at Whole Foods the other day (another place I’m really not happy with) while checking out I looked down to watch the young man scanning my food, he pick a piece of my fruit and suddenly I noticed both his hands and arms where covered with open sores. YIKES!

I was shocked and disgusted, but in kindness to the lad I didn't say a word, but instead found the manager and mentioned the condition of the boy. He looked at me like "what's your problem" I said “do you think it's proper for this boy to be handing food?” to which he shrugged his shoulders and said "I don't have time to examine all my cashiers.”

I washed my fruit well... What that said, let me carry on...

Like everything else that has to do with business and mind there are problems that need be addressed... good luck...

First one must have the mind to do things correctly; this means being educated to what that is and to have the intention to do what your education has taught you...

Next business... I'm getting to really dislike that word, for in business one often loses (if they ever had one) their integrity and positive intention as the strain of making money, keeping it, growing it and keeping up with all this world has convinced us is necessary for happiness. The weight of this load often bends the backs of even the best of us. If it costs a penny, they would spend it, if it takes a moment, they won’t take it... It is the manifestation of greed and fear... a nasty combination...

I know, I know, there are a few who are not in this box.. Sorry for the box, but look around, where do you find truth, integrity, good service or product. Capitalism is a killer... Mindless living steals from both the participant and all those within reach of their energy field...

big smiles...

No comments: