Don't let its unfamiliar name deter you from getting to know Mucuna Pruriens for there are soo many herbs to know and many have names we've never heard.
This remarkable herb is indigenous to India the land of many herbal gifts. It may be one of your best herbs for maintaining sexual desire and ability; it's no surprised the land of the karma sutra would have things to keep the joy going. The seeds of the mucuna pruriens plant produce chemicals that support healthy levels of testosterone in both men and women. It also aids in the production of a hormone commonly associated with the "pleasure system" of the brain, providing feelings of enjoyment and motivation.
It is also used by Parkinson’s patients to raise their L-Dopa level, which helps stabilize the nervous system.
And shown helpful in...
· Improved sleep (promotes deep sleep)
· Reduced body fat & decreased cellulite
· Decreased wrinkles
· Improved skin texture & appearance
· Increased bone density and reversal of osteoporosis
· Increased lean muscle mass
· Improved mood and sense of well-being
· Enhanced libido & sexual performance
· Increased energy levels
· Improved cholesterol profile & regeneration of organs (heart, kidney, liver, lungs)
· Dramatically strengthen immune system
Turning Wheel Herbs (my herb company) has this and many other power-filled herbs for both body and mind.
Don't take any herb unless you have spoken with a certified herbalist, there are many i.e. clerks in health food stores, friends, resellers, etc who will offer you herbs for health and healing. Herbs are powerful and should not be taken mindlessly, but instead with wisdom; I am one of a few herbalist who will work with you to find the correct herbs at the correct dosage. Write me at email@example.com