Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Michael Jackson... what really killed him

doers and the viewers...

My friends… Most of u have come to expect subjects of value coming your way from me… Well today Michael Jackson has found his way into our conversation. You might wonder “how has this occurred?” Well let me tell u… I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.

Yesterday in clinic we had a four hour seminar. These are intensives where we examine specific pathologies or sometimes examine and diagnose one another to test our skills. This time the professor sat before us and began the session asking this “strange” question “will everyone share their ideas about MJ, his drug abuse and death.” At first many of us thought she’s joking, but she was dead serious.

Well the talk got quite strong, beginning with a with a very bright student who is also a dancer, drummer, and artist, and then me; we both came at it from a psycho spiritual point of view and as I said it got interesting.

Instead of me offering all that to you, let me offer this fine 20min talk given by Elizabeth Gilbert, a successful writer who speaks about being gifted, what it means, where it might come from, what it gives and what it takes away..........

http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

Enjoy… smiles…gi

http://www.subtlethings.com/

No comments: