I love energy soup!
As for what it is I’ll offer you the page on my site…
Here you go - energy soup
The soup, today they call these smoothies, but don’t be confused a true energy soup is soo much more, very power, very alive, very life sustaining and healing too.
Today’s soups was made up of the follow ingredients
• Reguvelac - click for info and recipe
• Three kinds of sprouts – pea, sunflower, buckwheat – all grown in soil, more alive and nutritious then air grown sprouts.
• Kale – any dark green leaf veggie can be used, we want chlorophyll.
• Cabbage - contains chemicals that help heal both gastric and duodenal ulcers. Just plain soothing to the system
• Seaweed – today fresh dulse – it nourishes the tissue, is filled with trace minerals and iodine for a healthy thyroid. Also being a “red/brown” sea vegetable it contains fucoidan an ingredient known for its cancer killing ability.
• Maca – a Peruvian root known to balance the hormones of both men and women.
• Goji berries - they help to control and reverse obesity, anti-cancer, and may prevent age-related macular degeneration, restores hair color, activates the immune system, treats sexual dysfunction and infertility.
• Coconut – fresh out the shell, highly nutritious, rich in fiber, vitamins, and minerals.
• American Ginseng – a mild yet tonifying form of the ancient root known for its longevity and general strengthening abilities.
• Pumpkinseed oil – full of Omega 6 fatty acids and reported to prevent prostate problems in men.
• Fish oil – plenty of Omega 3 fatty acids, these are said to be anti-cancer and pro-heart.
• Raw honey – it tastes great, anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal and full of enzymes
Subtle Things Site