Friday, July 16, 2010

There is never enough of what does not satisfy


Friends.... this link was posted on Facebook... click

This was my response...

Thanks for the information...

I ask all those who are in the health community to continue to keep a clear mind, watch your motives and to not get too caught up or attached to any financial rewards you may find or have found from your ventures.

It was not so long ago that this "business" was just a few hippies like myself in food coops around the country trying our best to get real food for ourselves and our family. Look what has happened already.

I would also ask all those who purchase such to diversify those purchases so as to not offer too much power to any one seller; this would be good for all concerned...

Be wise people.. we are dealing with lusty human beings who want want want and are rarely satisfied, the more they get the more they need, they become insatiable...

Who knows, perhaps this young man started this biz with good intentions as a way to rebel against his family's corporate food biz. I don't know... the bottom line he has gone off track to say the least...

I'll send this to Whole Foods home office. smiles...

visit my site (click)

No comments: