Sunday, March 1, 2009

today my heart

Today my heart was broken…

Impermanence… Nothing lasts, everything changes… always. I know this, many do, and yet still we fall in love, in love with who? The one before our noses at one particular place and time. This is how it is, how else can it be? For this moment is our life; there is no other time, no other place, then a breath, and with it the next moment arises.

Attachment… We fall in love, it feels soo good, she smiles at you and the world is good, her touch makes your skin quivery, her kiss melts in your mouth, and to make love… oh ah…………………

So why not become attached, why would you not, how could you not? Attachment is not attachment without cleaving, holding on, not wanting to let go, this is what causes suffering. I’m happy I was attached, to fall in love with this woman was a fine blessing, but I will not cleave, hold on to what has passed, I will not…

Today my heart was broken, tomorrow it will heal, and soon I will fall in love again…

Smiles…gi

UPDATE... In love again!!! but no one new, but with my sweet lady, my heart again whole... Things go round and round... Continuing to view things as they are "in the moment."

http://www.subtlethings.com/

No comments: