Wednesday, March 4, 2009

see me, feel me, touch me, heal me

universal healing energy

Last evening a good friend and light worker performed Reiki on me. I had injured my eye in an overzealous attempt to bring blood to my face (good for healthy skin)…

The atmosphere in the room was filled with Reiki, even the water offered me was Reiki charged. During the treatment I could feel her moving about my body, sometimes hands on, sometimes hovering, either way I could feel the energy. She blew and plucked at me, each with its own function, all with the intention to heal.

OK the news. This morning I awoke without floaters for the first time in a week. Later this morning a few very translucent ones returned, but I must say a dramatic change has occurred. I am confident my complete healing is on the horizon.

Thank you Dee… thank you Reiki…

Big smiles…gi

http://www.subtlethings.com

No comments: